Most Popular Pages
- Quantum information can be negative: an accessible description of my paper with Horodecki and Winter in Nature
- Copyright transfer and physics journals: the American Physical Societ has accepted our proposal to allow authors to freely make available parts of their work.
- Administration Free Thursdays: every Thursday, no grant proposals, no fellowship applications, no reports, no booking of speakers or claiming of expenses. We just do physics.
- Quantum Time: my Ph.D. thesis has many cartoons drawn by the infamous French Situationist, Victoria Scott.
- Email: j.oppenheim (at) ucl.ac.uk
- Office: B18
- Address: Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London - WC1E 6BT U.K.