Most Popular Pages
- Quantum information can be negative: an accessible description of my paper with Horodecki and Winter in Nature
- Copyright transfer and physics journals: the American Physical Societ has accepted our proposal to allow authors to freely make available parts of their work.
- Administration Free Thursdays: every Thursday, no grant proposals, no fellowship applications, no reports, no booking of speakers or claiming of expenses. We just do physics.
- Quantum Time: my Ph.D. thesis has many cartoons drawn by the infamous French Situationist, Victoria Scott.
- Email: j.oppenheim (at) ucl.ac.uk
- Office: B18
- Address: Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London - WC1E 6BT U.K.
Teaching and Students
- Information for PHAS2222
- If you're interested in a PhD position, you should apply directly to the AMOPP group. See here for more information. If you are not from the U.K. or E.U. you may need to apply for funding. Another possibility is to apply to UCL's Quantum Center for Doctoral Training
- Words of advice to a young mathematician