- Laura Dempsey: Optical and EEG for imaging neonatal brain function. 2013-16 (with Jem Hebden).
- Michaela Regan: Detection of gunshot residue. 2012-16 (with Ruth Morgan)
- Mansour Almurayshid: The Feasibility of the Scintillation Detector system for dose verification in proton therapy. 2012-15 (with Jem Hebden)
- Paul Doolan: The use of proton radiography to reduce uncertainties in proton treatment planning. 2011-14 (with Gary Royle)
- Yusuf Helo: Use of Cerenkov radiation as a quality assurance tool in radiotherapy. 2010-14 (with Gary Royle)
- Vanessa La Rosa: Proton-Induced X-ray Emissions from Metal Markers for Range Verification in Eye Proton Therapy. 2010-13 (with Gary Royle)
- Alessandro Proverbio: Multimodality characterization of tissue microstructure with Magnetic Resonance and Optical Spectroscopy. 2010-14 (with Danny Alexander)
- Hwan Koo: Instrumentation development for Electrical Impedance Tomography of brain function. 2010-2014 (with David Holder)
- Alejandro Giacometti: Evaluating Multispectral Imaging Processing Methodologies for Analysing Cultural Heritage Documents. 2009-13 (with Melissa Terras)
- Vinay Gangadharan: Automated multi-parameter monitoring of neonates. 2009-12 (with Topun Austin)
- Josias Elisee: Development of Innovative Numerical Methods for Fluorescence Molecular Tomography and Application to Reconstructions in Complex Geometries. 2008-11 (with Simon Arridge)
- Kate Pepper: The use of X-ray diffraction and optical imaging techniques to image tumour hypoxia for use in hypoxia-targeted radiotherapy. 2008-2011 (with Gary Royle)
- Rob Cooper: Simultaneous EEG and near-infrared imaging for studies of functional processing and neonatal seizure. 2007-2010 (with Jem Hebden)
- Ben Price: Towards combined optical and x-ray mammography. 2007-10 (with Gary Royle)
- David Sen Wong: Real time photogrammetric tracking for optical topography brain function, 2007-10 (with Stuart Robson)
- Teresa Correia: Three-dimensional optical imaging of evoked response in the infant and adult brain. 2006-2009 (with Jem Hebden)
- Christos Panagiotou: Information theoretic regularization in Diffuse Optical Tomography. 2005-2010 (with Simon Arridge)
- Caroline Reid: Spectroscopic techniques for medical diagnosis at optical and terahertz wavelengths. 2005-2009 First year talk (with Vince Wallace)
- Dave Jennions: Advances in optical tomography instrumentation. 2003-2006 (with Jem Hebden)
- Tara Yates: Time-resolved optical tomography for the detection and specification of breast disease. 2003-2005 (with Jem Hebden)
- MSc - Benjamin Tham: Skin sparing in proton therapy
- BSci - Prateek Yadev: Automated Neonatal modelling
- BSci - Jessica Dunn: Paediatric optical head models
- BSc - Ben Blackburn: Formulation of a data-analysis model for gleaning core body temperature from infrared images of the body.
- BSc - Ekaterina Pererva: Linear registration between neonatal optical head models for group analysis.
- BSc - Thomas Kane: Development of a computer program for the automatic extraction of information from infrared images towards the identification of core temperature
- BSc - Dahlin Mony: Development of a non-invasive core temperature measurement method for mass screening based on infrared images of the body
- MPhil - Emma Dixon: Use of Cerenkov radiation as a clinical tool in radiotherapy.
- MSc - Changju Kim: Skin Sparing in proton therapy
- MSc - Wui Ann Woon: Artefact rejection in x-ray CT imaging
- MSc - Daniel Drake: Use of deformable registration to determine PTV margins in external beam radiotherapy
- BSci - Shaun Trussell: Skin sparing in proton therapy
- BSci - Ho Lam Lui: Generating phantoms wiht optical properties matched to those of fruits
- MSc - Magdalena Karczewska: Optimising treatment plans in spot-scanning proton therapy
- BSci - David Desai: Motion detection and analysis during seizure
- BSci - Francesca Stoneley: Modelling patient throughput in a radiotherapy department
- MSc - Laurence Moore: Artefact rejection in x-ray CT imaging
- BSci - Jonathan Mayhew: Motion detection and analysis during seizure
- BSci - Minal Modi: Artefact rejection in x-ray CT imaging
- BSci - Eoin Dore: Characterisation of the Breastlight breast cancer detection device
- BSc - Roman Hochuli: Dose optimisation in lateral cephalometry
- MSc - Jo Page: Optical tomography of the arm with anisotropic priors
- BSci - Amena Noorani: Pulse plethysmography using an optical mouse
- BSci - Bahareh Gholipour: Comparison of optical mammography of the compressed and uncompressed breast.
- BSci - Adam Telford: Reproducibility of optical images of a breast phantom.
- BSci - Vicknesh Aruljoethy: Development of a simple Monte Carlo computer program for simulating light travel in tissue.
- MA (Museum Studies) - Katie Kilmartin
- BSc - Seto Balian: Obtaining initial estimate of optical parameters
- BSc (intercalated) - Jay Patel: Combined optical/MRI imaging of anisotropic materials
- BSc (intercalated) - Minesh Mistry: Optical mammography with distributed source patterns
- BSc (intercalated) - Vinay Gangadharan: Combined optical/MRI imaging of anisotropic materials
- MSc - Kaiban Shen: A compressible optical/MR phantom
- BSc - Saman Dallali: A new user interface for frequency-multiplexed near-infrared topography system for imaging functional activation in the brain
- BSc - Rahmatulai Maane: Exploring the effect of coupling fluid properties on optical mammography images
- BSc - John Fiallos: Optical tomography of tissues using non-contact sources and detectors
- BSc - Daniel Hopper: Comparison between three hemispherical cups used for optical imaging of the breast
- MSc - Girvani Manoharan: Reconstruction of optical mammography images using prior information
- Intercalated BSc - Sheetal Patel: Investigating and compensating for the effect of hair on imaging the brain with optical tomography.
- Intercalated BSc - Nick Norton: Characterising the optical properties of the human heel and a tissue-equivalent phantom.
- BSc - Ali Moghanchi: Data analysis and image reconstruction in optical imaging.
- BSc - Ben Price: Design and construction of a breast phantom with realistic x-ray, optical, and elasticity properties.
- MSc - Gurps Rehal: Combined x-ray/optical mammography reconstruction
- MSc - Arron Dowdall: A phantom for combined MR/optical imaging
- BSc - Rebecca Anderson: Study of the potential for a combined optical and x-ray mammography system using a compressed breast phantom
- Intercalated BSc - Nina Breunung: A combined imaging system for mammography using x-ray and optical methods
- BSc - Matthew Panayiotou: Three-dimensional imaging of an unfertilised chicken egg using optical tomography
- BSc - Elisabeth Deutsch: Characterisation of the scattering anisotropy of muscle fibres using near-infrared light
- Intercalated BSc - Chris Pawley: Development of a simple "Monte Carlo" computer program for simulating light travel in biological tissue
- Intercalated BSc - Oliver Pearce: Measurement of the spectral response of the eye
- Intercalated BSc - Will Kieffer: Optical imaging of blood volume and oxygenation changes within the finger
- MRes - Dave Jennions, CAIS
- BSc Group Project - Blood pressure monitoring
- Intercalated BSc - Asad Khan: A Phantom for evaluating the effect of Cerebro-spinal fluid on the optical imaging of the brains of the newborn
- Intercalated BSc - Ed Matthews: Design and Construction of a Blood filled Phantom
- Intercalated BSc - Andrew Matheson: Near infrared spectroscopy across the adult chest: in vivo measurements and computer modelling