How to Apply
Application is by CV with a covering letter. Your covering letter should be no longer than 2 sides of A4. Your application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Word documents or pdf files will be accepted. We require two files clearly labelled SURNAME, CV, WOLFSON and SURNAME, COVERING LETTER, WOLFSON. No other documents will be accepted.
What should I include in my CV?
You should include information about:
- Your first and/or Masters degrees
- Any relevant work experience you have undertaken
- Voluntary research/clinical experience you have
- Academic publications, conference presentations or posters you have written or presented
- Academic prizes you have won
- Names and contact details (email preferred) for TWO academic referees.
What should I include in my covering letter?
not repeat the information presented in your CV but expand upon it.
Specifically you should address:
- What you will bring to this programme
- What you hope to learn
- How a PhD in neurodegeneration will facilitate your career plans
- Why this four year programme is attractive
The deadline for applications to this programme is 5pm (GMT) on the 14th November 2014. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
When open, these positions should be applied for through UCL’s online
recruitment – www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/jobs.
What should I include in my supporting statement?
In this section of the application form, you should include details of your motivation for applying for this scheme and how a Wolfson Clinical Fellowship fits into your career plan.
The deadline for applications to this programme will be advertised here.
Page last modified on 20 oct 14 10:58