How to Apply
Application is by CV with a covering letter. Your covering letter should be no longer than 2 sides of A4. Your application should be emailed to email@example.com. Word documents or pdf files will be accepted. We require two files clearly labelled SURNAME, CV, WOLFSON and SURNAME, COVERING LETTER, WOLFSON. No other documents will be accepted.
What should I include in my CV?
You should include information about:
- Your first and/or Masters degrees
- Any relevant work experience you have undertaken
- Voluntary research/clinical experience you have
- Academic publications, conference presentations or posters you have written or presented
- Academic prizes you have won
- Names and contact details (email preferred) for TWO academic referees.
What should I include in my covering letter?
not repeat the information presented in your CV but expand upon it.
Specifically you should address:
- What you will bring to this programme
- What you hope to learn
- How a PhD in neurodegeneration will facilitate your career plans
- Why this four year programme is attractive
This programme will open for applications to the 2014/15 academic year from October 2014. Any applications received outside of this time will not be considered.
When open, these positions should be applied for through UCL’s online
recruitment – www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/jobs.
What should I include in my supporting statement?
In this section of the application form, you should include details of your motivation for applying for this scheme and how a Wolfson Clinical Fellowship fits into your career plan.
This programme will open for applications to the 2014/15 academic year from October 2014.
Page last modified on 24 apr 14 17:48