Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Apparently a US slave-owner in Demerara.
- Olivia, the widow of Charles Benjamin, died 07/08/1898 aged 79 at Kensington. In 1881 she had been living 'mother-in-law' aged 61 born United States with Henry S. Bascom 'West India planter' and his family at 10 Gloucester Place London.
Associated Claims (2)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1832 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Owner