Profile & Legacies Summary
Owner of Prospect Hall estate in Carriacou; deceased between 1809 and 1815.
- Will of John Boyce Ensign of the 33rd Regiment [made at Newport Isle of Wight in 1809] proved 11/07/1815. In the will he left the estate in Carriacou in the Island of Grenada bequeathed to him by his late uncle John Boyce of that island, plus his arrears of pay and his baggage, to Thomas Patch attorney of 13 Caroline Street Bedford Square, for Patch to discharge the whole of his [the testator's] debts. There was no other heir.
T71/328 pp. 61-63. These entries in the Slave Registers might refer to the uncle John Boyce rather than his nephew and heir.
- PROB 11/1570/259.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Previous owner