Security Working Group
Terms of reference
Endorsed by the Information Strategy Committee 1 March 2007
The Security Working Group reports to the ICT Infrastructure Subcommittee.
Its remit is:-
1) To make recommendations to the ICT Infrastructure Subcommittee on UCL's strategy and policies for the management of security in relation to its information, systems and networks.
2) To make recommendations to the ICT Infrastructure Subcommittee on policies which need to be enforced throughout UCL and associated network connections to ensure the security of information, computer systems and networks. This includes matters relating to data protection and freedom of information.
3) To receive reports from the UCL Computer Security Team.
4) To receive reports from the UCL Data Protection Officer.
5) To receive reports from the UCL Freedom of Information Officer.
6) To act as a focus for technical and other issues relating to information, system and network security, data protection and freedom of information within UCL.
Members of the Security Working Group may receive sensitive information, disclosure of which may be harmful to UCL's reputation or interests. Members are responsible for the safe handling of any such information
Page last modified on 31 may 13 15:38