Institute of Clinical Trials and Methodology
The Institute of Clinical Trials and Methodology is a centre of excellence for clinical trials, meta-analysis and epidemiological studies. It has a particular focus on developing and delivering innovations in methodology that improve and enhance these studies.
The goal underpinning the Institute’s work is a commitment to improve health for all.
- To be a global leader in the design and conduct of clinical research
- To resolve questions of national and international importance to improve the health of individuals and populations
- To conduct challenging and innovative clinical studies
- Engaging a wide range of stakeholders including trialists, clinicians, the public, industry and regulators
- Develop new and better ways of conducting and analysing studies
- Training, developing and mentoring the next generation of trialists
Page last modified on 28 sep 15 10:18