|Place:||inc||Grid Ref:||SN 996 2691 (GB)|
|County:||Pembrokeshire (Penfro) , Wales||Saint(s):||Teilo|
RCAHMW/1925, 156: `This church has been deserted for nearly a century. It shows the ruins of a small building, comprising nave (18 feet by 8 1/2 feet), chancel (14 feet by 11 feet), and south door. The round-headed chancel arch still stands, but ruin is fast overcoming it. It is 8 feet high to the crown, 6 feet wide, and 2 1/2 inches thick. Round the nave there ran a low stone bench.
The ecclesiastical parish, with that of Llangolman, was united to Maenclochog by Order in Council of 11th July, 1877'.