AH Events Publication
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor Lorna Hardwick (The Open University)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Ruggiero Pergola (Imperial College)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor Theo Hermans (UCL)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor David Hopkins (University of Bristol)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Dr Alison Martin (University of Reading)
- Inaugural Lecture - Professor Elizabeth Graham (Institute of Archaeology)
- Inaugural Lecture - Dr Peter Swaab (Department of English)
- Leverhulme Lecture IV - Professor Sven Erik Larsen
- Leverhulme Lecture III - Professor Sven Erik Larsen
- Shakespeare: Gained in Translation
- Leverhulme Lecture II - Professor Svend Erik Larsen
- “Europe, endless” - Crossing Boundaries between Fiction and Literary Criticism in the 21st Century
- Discussion: Turning Landscape into Colour
- ESRC Update Presentation
- UCL Festival of the Arts
- LandSCAPE: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Concerning Frank Kermode
- From Moral Treatment to Psychological Therapies: Psychotherapeutics from the York Retreat to the Present Day
- Symposium: Challenger Unbound
- The Orwell Lecture 2013: Professor Tariq Ramadam
- Cleopatra at Knole
Joint Faculty Intranet
Access staff resources including policies, procedures,
guidelines and more.
LandSCAPE: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
Publication date: Aug 21, 2013 2:55:01 PM
Sep 6, 2013 2:00:00 PM
End: Sep 6, 2013 4:30:00 PM
Location: UCL Art Museum
Join us for an afternoon dedicated to exploring the theme of landscape curated by UCL's Researchers in Museums.
From the aesthetics of the pastoral horizon, through mythical lands and blitzed urban spaces, to the gaping expanse between mental and physical healthcare, visitors will be taken to a variety of locations to learn about various research projects and discuss the many potential interpretations and ways of experiencing scape.
Work from the UCL Art Museum will be used to illustrate and support the talks and discussions.
Light refreshments will be served at the end of the afternoon.