Version 1.0 (March 2010)
Version 1.1 (January 2013)
- Fonts scale with the size of the plot window, and are embedded
in the PDF file. Tip: to produce the best graphical output, maximize your
plot window and save as PDF.
- The program remembers the input directory, thus saving time when processing
multiple input files.
Version 1.2 (August 2013)
- Higher resolution graphics.
- Ability to save plot in .png format on Mac and Linux.
Version 1.3 (January 2014)
- Fixes a problem in which some of the contours partially plotted outside the ternary diagram.
- Age labels on the top of the logratio plot no longer overlap.
- The input table automatically switches from 7 to 9 columns when Sm
is present in (but colour labels are absent from) the input file.
(update based on feedback from Kalin McDannell).
Version 1.4 (February 2014)
- Fixed a minor bug caused by the previous upgrade, which in some cases caused
the program to stop after drawing the age contours.
- Ellipse colours are now always taken from the ninth input column unless the latter is empty.
Version 1.5 (March 2014)
- Automatically checks for updates.
Version 2.0 (September 2014)
- Ternary plots are scaled by normalising to the geometric mean composition [Von Eynatten et al., 2002].
- Improved error propagation of individual analyses.
- Automatic scaling of freshly pasted data.
Version 2.1 (March 2016)
- Source code available from github