Welcome to my homepage! I am a Lecturer in Applied Mathematics at University College London. I am also a member of the Institute for the Physics of Living Systems at UCL.
I use mathematical modelling, often in close collaboration with experimental biologists, to investigate how molecular and genetic processes determine emergent function in complex biological systems (e.g. in cells, cell populations and/or tissues).
- 2022 - now: UKRI Future Leaders Fellow, UCL
- 2021 - now: Lecturer in Applied Mathematics, UCL
- 2019 - 2021: Theory Fellow, Harvard Medical School
- 2016 - 2019: Instructor in Applied Mathematics, MIT
- 2015 - 2016: EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellow, University of Manchester
- 2011 - 2015: PhD in Applied Mathematics, University of Manchester
- 2007 - 2011: MMath in Mathematics, University of Manchester
- Ecology and Evolution seminar series, University of Manchester (May 2022)
- Biofilms & Bioactive Fluids, University of Liverpool (June 2022)
- ECMTB 2022, Heidelberg (September 2022)