Your Universe is an annual, free festival of astronomy and particle physics at UCL. It is held every year in March and open to all who are interested.
UCL's Annual Festival of Astronomy and Particle Physics
The 13th Festival will take place on March 22, 23 and 24, 2018
The festival is always open to schools, families and the general public. All events are free of charge.
- FREE Public lectures - book now!
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Meet scientists and talk about their research
- Try out telescopes and observe the Sun, the Moon and planets (weather permitting)
Your Universe takes place in the Wilkins Building and Main Quad of UCL. See Contact for a map/directions.
- Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd daytime: Pre-booked Primary school groups (morning) and Secondary school groups (afternoon).
- Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd evenings: Lectures and telescope observing (weather permitting) for the general public.
- Saturday 24th: Exhibition 14:00-17:00 for schools and the general public, plus a panel discussion on missions to Jupiter and Saturn in the evening (18:00) and telescope observing (weather permitting)
" "This was our second time attending the festival, and we’ll definitely be back. The two lectures were excellent, very well pitched for all abilities with ample time for questions at the end. The speakers’ enthusiasm and beautifully illustrated presentations were a complete joy, and the other activities taking place during the day were also very enjoyable. Highly recommended to anyone with an interest in the universe!" - S.B. March 15th, 2010