- Who reads my survey responses?
All of your responses are anonymous, including any additional comments you choose to leave. Your responses are sent to your Head of Department for circulation to relevant staff members and every individual comment you leave is read by the Vice-Provost for Education & Student Affairs, Professor Anthony Smith.
- What do you do with survey responses?
Your survey responses are used for a number of planning and improvement processes: At an institutional level we discuss your results at the Student Experience Committee and use the information to drive changes to areas such as Accommodation, Library Services and Student Support. A specific department report is also developed and used as a key part of the Annual Student Experience Review process which departments use to develop their action plans.
- Why should I complete a survey?
- It's a good way to share your UCL experiences, whether you want to highlight any issues you've encountered or have some positive feedback you'd like to share, tell us and we'll make sure your feedback reaches the right people.
- Survey data is an important way for us to identify our priorities for making changes at UCL, meaning you feel the impact of your feedback.
- Your feedback informs the future of education and the student experience at UCL so you can make your mark and leave a legacy for the next cohort of students.