- This confocal is on an inverted fully motorized Zeiss Axio Observer 7 microscope
- 4 excitation lasers (405, 488, 561 and 640 nm excitation).
- 7 line LED source, Colibri 7.
- 2 channel simultaneous confocal imaging with high sensitivity GaAsP detectors
- Photometrics Prime BSI monochrome camera for widefield imaging.
- Stage top incubator for temperature control, with C02
- Correlative Array Tomography (CAT) module for automated image acquisition of ultrathin sections in widefield. The software module includes image acquisition, the Z-stack alignment and the correlation of the Z-stacks.
Guides and manuals
LSM 800 Beampath animation