- On 10th December 2013 Furfaro et al. paper will be presented at the Interactive Sonification Workshop (ISon 2013)
- 7th Oct 2013: Research on The Hearing Body moves for two months to the NTT Communication Science Laboratories, Japan.
- 4th Sep 2013: Experiments running next week! If you are interested in taking part, please contact a.tajadura [at] ucl.ac.uk
- June 9th to 15th, 2013: I will be presenting the Hearing Body project at the interdisciplinary summer school on “Embodied Inter-subjectivity : the 1st person and the 2nd person perspective” at the Island of Aegina, Greece
- 14th-15th May: I will be presenting the Hearing Body project at the workshop "Close to my body: Multisensory perspectives on peripersonal space" at the Institute of Philosophy, London
- 7th-10th April: I will be presenting the Hearing Body project at BNA 2013 Festival of Neuroscience, taking place at Barbican London. We will be demonstrating body illusions at the Barbican Foyers as part of the Wonder: Street Fair. Everybody is welcome to come and experience them!
- On 14th March 2013 a seminar on The Hearing Body Project will take place at Brunel Human Centre Design Institute.
Furfaro, E., Berthouze, N., Bevilacqua, F., Tajadura-Jiménez, A. (2013). Sonification of surface tapping: Influences on behaviour, emotion and surface perception. Interactive Sonification Workshop (ISon 2013), Bielefeld, 9th-10th December, 2013. Link to ISON Proceedings Supplementary material
Tajadura-Jiménez, A., Väljamäe, A., Toshima, I., Kimura, T., Tsakiris, M., Kitagawa, N. (2012). Action sounds recalibrate perceived tactile distance. Current Biology 22(13), R516-R517. Go to publication
Page last modified on 17 dec 13 10:42 by Ana Tajadura Jimenez