- Getting Here
- About UCLIC
- Studying at UCLIC
- News, Events and Seminars
- ICRI Connected Cities
- Staff Intranet
- My research interests are in artificial intelligence especially affective computing and multi-agent interaction.
- I am currently doing research on pain-induced mood-state recognition in chronic pain patients during physical therapy and an appropriate response model for a 'mood-reading' agent to help in the rehabilitation of these patients.
- Asides from the research I am currently working on, I am also interested in how emotion or mood-state recognition can help rational artificial agents work efficiently with emotional humans together as a team.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University and an MSc in Intelligent Systems from University of Sussex
Page last modified on 29 oct 13 17:27 by Temitayo A Olugbade