UCL Small Molecule Therapeutic Innovation Network
The Drug Discovery Group (TRO), UCL Business and the Drug Discovery Cluster at UCL are holding a Small Molecule Dragons' Den.
When: 5th July, 1.30pm-6pm
Where: John Hanbury Lecture Theatre, UCL School of Pharmacy, 29-39 Brunswick Square
This will be an opportunity to:
- Win a personal prize for the best 2 minute pitch chosen by the Dragons
- Win a prize for the best pitch chosen by the audience and a prize for the best poster
- Receive constructive feedback on your drug discovery idea
- Network with pharma, biotech, investors and contract research organisations
- Meet others with small molecule drug discovery interests from across UCL and build networks
- Understand funding and support opportunities offered by UCL for small molecule drug discovery
- Panel members are drawn from pharma, biotech and investment communities with a wealth of experience commercialising small molecule drug discovery ideas.
The Dragons' Den event will be followed by a poster session and networking event from 4:00 pm.
All are welcome, please register here.
The organising committee is comprised of Prof Bart Vanhaesebroeck (UCL Cancer Institute), Dr Brian Carter (UCL Innovation & Enterprise), Dr Nicky Willis (ARUK DDI) and Dr Richard Angell (TRO DDG).
For further information:
|Dr Richard Angellfirstname.lastname@example.org||020 7753 5973|