Online, Day, Summer Courses and Translation and Media Accessibility Services (TraMAS).
For more information on Online/Day/Summer Courses please click here.
Translation and Media Accessibility Services (TraMAS)
TraMAS is part of the Centre for Translation Studies (CenTraS). We offer high quality translation and accessibility services across different media and languages.
- Translation of texts in any subject into any language
- Translation of Academic Certificates
- Interlingual Subtitling
- Dubbing and Voiceover
- Subtitles for the Deaf and the Hard-of-Hearing (SDH)
- Audiodescription for the Blind and Partially Sighted (AD)
- Editing and Proofreading
View one of our SDH projects.
Why Choose TraMAS?
- Our affiliation with CenTraS, whose strength in specialised and audiovisual translation has led to international recognition
- Our established network of qualified and experienced professional linguists
- Our academic expertise
- Our competitive rates
We welcome collaborations with academic and administrative departments within UCL, as well as external organisations, policy makers and industry players.
We would be more than happy to discuss your individual project requirements. For enquiries and quote requests, please contact: