The Transforming Our Professional Services Programme (TOPS) is working in partnership with the UCL Community to redesign and modernise our Professional Services.
Interested in working for the TOPS programme?
Our goals are to ensure we:
- provide more effective professional services and a more satisfied UCL community
- provide more fulfilling careers for staff
- invest more money in UCL’s academic mission by improving value for money and efficiency
There will be lots of changes over the next 2-3 years, and in some areas we’ll be introducing new ways of working.
We are currently working on a number of priority projects covering:
- Professional Services Hub
- Timetabling and Room Booking
- New Staff Recruitment system/ROME replacement
- UCL Year Planner
- Faculty TOPS Project
Additionally, we are still defining other projects which will help us deliver high quality professional services. Once these projects are agreed, we aim to start implementing them quickly.
Expressions of interest invited
We’re looking for people who would be interested in working for the TOPS programme. There are a number of opportunities that will be coming up on the programme for example:
- Organisational change, communications and engagement
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
If you currently work within a professional service or have project management experience, and you’d like to help us with our goal of delivering high quality professional services, please contact the TOPS programme with the following details:
- your name and contact details,
- a brief overview of your background,
- any examples of project experience, particularly change experience,
- which area or role you’re interested in working in.
Depending on the role, we will work with each individual to determine the best mechanism for on-boarding, for example on an assignment, secondment or substantive post basis.