With partnerships being key to biomedical translational success, the UCL Therapeutic Innovation Networks (TINs) promote a multidisciplinary approach to accelerate translation.
The TINs provide a platform for academic excellence and industry partners to collaborate and combine with a close relationship with patients and clinicians, all aimed to address the most pressing patient, hospital and societal needs.
So what's in it for you as a researcher or industry partner? The benefits of joining one or more of the UCL Therapeutic Innovation Networks include:
Sharing expertise with access to:
- Knowledge to overcome translational obstacles
- Coordinated professional know-how
- Tailored support
- Education and training
- Identify strategic opportunities
- Access industry partners
Access to flexible agile funding:
- Early proof-of-concept funds
- Funding to support generation of pilot data