Developing and managing short courses and continuing professional development (CPD)
Information and guidance for UCL staff on how to design, set up and run short courses and continuing professional development (CPD) for external audiences.
1 August 2019
The short courses team in UCL Innovation and Enterprise have developed detailed resources for UCL staff.
- An overview to planning and designing short courses.
- Course planning: market research, curriculum design, approval processes and pricing.
- Course design.
- Legal: meeting advertising and copyright rules.
- Marketing and advertising: creating a marketing plan and getting your course found online.
- Booking and payments.
- Course conclusion: certificates, feedback and measuring impact.