Managing assessment on AssessmentUCL 17 Aug online
17 August 2022, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
A hands on session for all those responsible for administering an assessment on AssessmentUCL including key tasks like releasing an assessment, allocating markers and releasing feedback to students.
This event is free.
Digital Assessment Team
You must use Desktop@UCL to register for this event
You will need to use either Desktop@UCL or a secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) to book an event on MyLearning.
Please visit ISD guidance pages for information on this. Please note it is recommended that you use Internet Explorer as your web browser whilst using MyLearning.
Wednesday 17 August 10:30am-12pm
Join this demo and Q&A session for any staff responsible for uploading and entering academic related content into the AssessmentUCL platform.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Set up an assessment in-line with UCL academic regulations and any relevant department procedures.
- Understand AssessmentUCL integration with Portico.
- Upload an assignment paper or allocate a user to author a digital exam.
- Release an assessment to students.
- Support students and markers using AssessmentUCL.
- Allocate markers and/or reviewers to specific candidates or if relevant sections of an exam.
- Set up a rubric or marksheet.
- View student progress.
- Finalise and transfer marks to Portico (at a click of a button!).
Who should attend this session
Exam Liaison Officers, Teaching Administrators, Course Administrators