- Assessment and feedback
- Mark and give feedback on 100 assignments in an hour through peer-marking
- Using peer assessment in Chemical Engineering
- Peer review of virology essays
- Filming role-played mental health consultations for assessment
- Internationalisation of the curriculum and global citizenship
- Key skills and PPD
- Large-group teaching
- Object-based learning
- Peer-assisted learning
- Peer observation of teaching
- Personal tutoring
- Problem-based learning
- Research-based learning
- Small-group teaching
- Teaching administration
"Teaching what is at the cutting edge makes the need to fully grasp the basic principles become more obvious."
Professor Alan Aylward, Dept of Physics and Astronomy
Using peer assessment in Chemical Engineering
7 August 2013
The UCL Department of Chemical Engineering's Dr Eva Sorensen discusses her experiences of using peer assessment with fourth-year students.
Eva's PowerPoint presentation slides are available to download beneath the video.
Page last modified on 07 aug 13 15:12
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email firstname.lastname@example.org