Award winners 2007
Eleven members of staff were recognised for their commitment to excellence in teaching and learning in the first year of the Provost's Teaching Awards scheme.
- Dr Helen Beer, Hebrew and Jewish Studies
- Ms Claire Colomb, Bartlett School of Planning
- Dr Rob Miller, School of Library, Information and Archive Studies (SLAIS)
- Dr Ray Noble, Obstetrics & Gynaecology/Physiology
- Prof Thilo Rehren, Archaeology
- Dr Andrea Sella, Chemistry
- Dr Caroline Selai, Institute of Neurology
- Dr Jennifer Van Heerde, Political Science (School of Public Policy)
A joint award was also made to Charmian Dawson, Professor Elizabeth Shephard and Dr Andrea Townsend Nicholson, for their collective work in the department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.