UCL Arena Events
UCL Arena offers a welcoming and flexible programme of events which focus on advancing research-based education at UCL and developing staff to work towards nationally recognised awards for their teaching.
- Our programme of Exchange Seminars and Essentials sessions outline examples of good teaching practice and offer a space for discussion with colleagues from across UCL
- UCL Arena for Programme Leaders is a series of workshops designed to support colleagues in this role
- UCL Arena Open guidance sessions offer support as you work towards an application for Arena Open fellowship
- The UCL Doctoral School and UCL Centre for Advancing Learning and Teaching (CALT) provides a series of courses to support supervisors in their role
- The Postdoctoral Introduction to Teaching Workshop is an opportunity for postdocs to develop their teaching
You’re also invited to offer to create and lead sessions or other activities for UCL colleagues with a view to sharing good practice or innovations. Sessions cover a wide variety of topics relating to teaching and research supervision. They draw on and celebrate creative approaches to education across the whole breadth of subject areas and professional specialisms at UCL.