- About Our Work
- Executive Group
- Small Grants
- Other Funding Opportunities
- Research Map
- Video and Audio
- Small Grants 2013-14
- Small Grants 2012-13
- Small Grants 2010-11
- Past Events
- Cyberscience 2014
- 2062 book launch
- ISR & GCSC Conference
- Thinking Across Boundaries
- UCLTI Town Hall Meeting
- Urban Pamphleteer
- Small Grants Showcase
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body
- London 2062—London’s Energy Future
- London 2062—London’s Housing Challenge
- London 2062—The Future of London's Economy
- London 2062—The Future of London's Transport
- Shaping Cities for Health (Lancet Report)
- Transport & Olympics
- The Long Legacy: London 2062
- (Dis)Comforts of Home
- The Ingredients of a Zero Carbon Zero Waste City
- Healthy Cities Symposium
- Global Carbon Project
- Heritage and Climate Change
- Student Project Fund
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
Click below to share this page
Tweets by @UCL_GCSC
Festival of Chinese Film and the Body
In the lead up to Chinese New Year 2013, the UCL China Centre for Health and Humanity will be showing four recent Chinese films.
These will be related to the UCL Grand Challenges themes:
Global Health, Intercultural Interaction, Sustainable Cities and Human Wellbeing.
This event is curated by Patrizia Liberati, PhD candidate at Peking University.
The screenings will be presented by three film specialists: in Chinese film, the history of medicine in film, and film and intercultural interaction respectively.
They will also feature a Q&A session with some of the directors in China.
Admission is open and free of charge to all members of UCL and registered Friends of UCL CCHH.
The full programme is on the Festival webpage.
The Festival forms part of the new CCHH course Chinese Film and the Body.