We deliver world-leading research-led education for this and the next generation of perioperative practitioners.
We specialise in integrating research outcomes with a clinically relevant approach to learning. We want to inspire undergraduates and postgraduates to improve surgical patient outcomes and experiences across the globe. Our innovative and accessible online education platforms offer students a high quality, flexible learning experience, supported by an internationally renowned teaching faculty.
- : A distance learning programme that provides emerging perioperative medicine leaders with a deep evidence-based knowledge of the challenges posed by the high risk surgical patient. The course offers the student the opportunity to study towards a higher-level degree (PG Certificate, Diploma, MSc) in the specialty, flexibly over a 5 year time period.
- (Massive Online Open Course): A free 4 week online course suitable for the entire multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals who care for high-risk surgical patients. Introduces the need for and key concepts behind perioperative medicine. Endorsed by the Royal College of Anaesthetists.
- : Launched in 2018, our award winning teaching team run clinical and online modules to introduce UCL students to the physiological changes that occur during and after surgery, their impact on patients and populations and how clinicians can best respond.
- at the Royal Free, UCLH and the Whittington.
- : This higher degree is aimed at clinical professionals from all backgrounds involved in the delivery of acute, chronic, and integrated pain services in primary or secondary care. Combining cutting-edge research with an international reputation for clinical excellence, the UCL Pain Management MSc is ideal for anyone wanting to improve the lives of people living with pain while also accelerating their own career.
If you have a professional interest in education and want to consider developing your career with us, drop us an e-mail today.