The best way to find out more about our programmes is to speak to the people delivering them! We run Open Days and Online Chats throughout the year to give you the opportunity to talk to us.
Postgraduate Open Days
UCL Royal Free Campus
- Surgical and Interventional Science MSc Open Day Wednesday 12th June 10am-12pm.
- Nanotechnology and Regenerative Medicine MSc Open Day Wednesday 12th June 1-3pm.
- Burns, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery MSc Open Day Wednesday 12th June 3-5pm.
Human Tissue Repair Open Event - Tuesday 18th June 12.30-1.30pm contact us to book this event.
- Sports Medicine, Exercise and Health MSc Wednesday 19th June 3-5pm
- Performing Arts Medicine MSc Wednesday 19th June 3-5pm
- Orthopaedics MSc- Wednesday 19th June 9-10am
- Minimally Invasive Surgery- Wednesday 19th June 11am-12pm
- Pain Management MSc- Rapid Updates in the Field of Pain Management- Friday 31 May 2-5pm book here.
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Stanmore
- Musculoskeletal Science MSc Saturday 18th May 11am-3pm
- Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare and Rehabilitation MSc Saturday 18th May 11am-3pm
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technologies MSc Saturday 18th May 11am-3pm
Undergraduate Open Days
Book here for our June and September University Wide Open Days
Medical Sciences and Engineering Taster Afternoon - Wednesday 6 November
Medical Innovation and Enterprise Taster Afternoon - Wednesday 13 November
Sports and Exercise Medical Sciences Taster Afternoon - Wednesday 20 November
Booking for the Taster Afternoons will open on Monday 9th September, places are competitive so we would recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.