It's important that you take care of your dental and oral hygiene whilst as a student. Find out more about The Dental Centre - UCL's partner dental practice.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and The Dental Centre
The Dental Centre is now open again. Due to COVID-19 we have amended the way we practice dentistry to protect the wellbeing and safety of our patients and staff. So, please call to book an appointment or learn more about the added protocols being taken to protect the health of yourself, other patients and Dental Centre staff.
All students are welcome to register with The Dental Centre
Registering at The Dental Centre is easy. In contrast with the doctor, there are no geographical or catchment area restrictions; All students are welcome to register with The Dental Centre - UCL's partner dental practice, which is conveniently located at 139 Euston Road, in between Euston and St Pancras train station - it's just a five minute walk from the Students' Union building.
Please register with The Dental Centre when you begin your course at UCL so that we can plan your dental Care and oral hygiene with you at the earliest opportunity.
Why choose The Dental Centre
Founded over 60 years ago by UCL, The Dental Centre is very well established and expert at providing dental care and oral hygiene to UCL students, The Dental Centre is based very close to the heart of the UCL campus in a very modern, well equipped practice.
The close partnership with UCL means that The Dental Centre is perfectly geared up for students needs providing NHS dental services exclusively to UCL students only. In addition, a wide range of private dental care and oral hygiene is also provided to UCL students, staff and members of the public
What does The Dental Centre offer UCL students?
- Free initial check-up and subsequent treatments under the NHS for those aged 18 years and under
- NHS access for students aged 19+ where prices start from £22.70
- Dental health advice specifically tailored towards your student lifestyle – to help keep you dentally fit and healthy during your studies
- A place to call your dental home whilst you are away from your family and a familiar, friendly environment
- International students can use the Centre, so no need to wait until you travel back overseas to see your dentist back home
- An experienced team that understands your situation having worked with UCL students for over 60 years
To register with The Dental Centre please visit The Dental Centre website or call +44 (0)20 7380 0034.