Disabled students' allowances

If you are a student with UK citizenship and you have a disability or medical condition then you may be eligible for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA).

The following video playlist explains more about the process and what to expect. If you do not find the information you are looking for please feel free to contact us. 

The process for applying varies depending on how your course is funded:

  • Students with an NHS bursary should complete an NHS DSA Application Form. Alternatively you can apply via your BOSS account
  • Students with research council funding should contact one of our advisers in order to make an application
  • All other students should complete the appropriate form available here: SFE DSA Application Form

YouTube Widget Placeholderhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL4wogSHG9Pv_hXwffe1BFjEqWRQFSTSZR&v=...