The team at the Student Centre has a vast amount of working knowledge of all aspects of the working of Student and Registry Services and other UCL services.
You can find out about:
We can answer questions about amost aspects of UCL life. If you have question specific to your course you should contact your department or faculty.
At the Student Centre we can:
- accept thesis submissions from postgraduate research degree students
- provide you with a Statement of Student Status to prove you are enrolled at UCL
- enrol you as a student if you are starting outside the opening session, for example as a PhD student
- respond to a range of queries you have as a current student or UCL alumni
- answer general queries about examinations
- check visas to support the UCL Visa Compliance Team and make sure you are following regulations
- check and verify Disclosure and Barring Service (also known as DBS) applications
- sign a number of forms including learning and agreement forms, arrival and departure forms for Erasmus students and Railcard forms for mature students
- respond to reference requests from external agencies for current and former students
If you have a query that we can’t answer ourselves we will signpost you to the person or office that will be able to help you.
There is also a Graduate Admissions representative based here. Our undergradute adviser is at the Centre in the mornings and the graduate adviser in the afternoon. You can also speak to an adviser from the Student Funding Team.
The Student Centre is part of UCL's Student and Registry Services and offers information and support to students enrolled on programmes of study at UCL and UCL alumni. You can find us on the ground floor of the Chadwick Building on the Gower Street Campus.
Our opening times are:
|Monday||10am to 4pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 4pm|
|Wednesday||11am to 5pm|
|Thursday||10am to 4pm|
|Friday||10am to 4pm|