The team at the Student Centre can advise you how to complete many UCL processes and how to access the core services that UCL provides.
You can find out about:
We can answer questions about amost aspects of UCL life. If you have question specific to your course you should contact your department or faculty.
At the Student Centre we can:
- provide you with a Statement of Student Status to prove you are enrolled at UCL
- accept thesis submissions (viva and final copies) from postgraduate research degree students
- enrol you as a student if you are starting outside the opening session, for example as a PhD student
- respond to a range of queries you have as a current student or UCL alumni
- answer general queries about examinations
- check visas to support the UCL Visa Compliance Team and make sure you are following regulations
- check and verify Disclosure and Barring Service (also known as DBS) applications from students other than ITE students who should email their admissions team
- sign and stamp a number of forms to confirm your enrolment at UCL, including learning and agreement forms, arrival and departure forms for Erasmus students and Railcard forms for mature students
- respond to reference requests from external agencies for current and former students
If you have a query that we can’t answer ourselves we will signpost you to the person or office that will be able to help you.
There is also a Graduate Admissions representative based here. Our undergradute adviser is at the Centre in the mornings and the graduate adviser in the afternoon.
We also have additional teams at the Student Centre who can offer specialist support:
- every morning a representative from the Undergraduate Admissions Team is available to assist with undergraduate application enquiries
- every afternoon a representative from the Postgraduate Admissions Team is available to assist with postgraduate application enquiries
- on Thursday afternoons from 2pm to 4pm a representative from the Study Abroad Team is available to answer enquiries from outgoing or returning UCL Study Abroad
You can also speak to an adviser from the Student Funding Team or the Student Fees Team who are based in Student Centre 2, which is just opposite the Student Centre.
The Student Centre is part of UCL's Student and Registry Services and offers information and support to students enrolled on programmes of study at UCL and UCL alumni. You can find us on the ground floor of the Chadwick Building on the Gower Street Campus, near Euston Square tube station.
Our usual opening times are:
|Monday||10am to 4pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 4pm|
|Wednesday||11am to 5pm|
|Thursday||10am to 4pm|
|Friday||10am to 4pm|