The 'Guide for New Students September 2020' in the Welcome to UCL app will help you manage your first few weeks at UCL.
The Welcome to UCL app’s ‘Guide for New Students September 2020’ includes a range of handy features to help you get ready for starting out on your UCL studies and organise your first few weeks.
What you can do in the 'Guide for New Students September 2020':
- View a full schedule of all welcome and induction events, from your department team, Students' Union UCL and more
- Add events to build your own personal schedule and set reminders
- Build your own 'to do' list with items from our checklists
- Get the latest information and updates by switching on notifications
- Connect with other students
- Read more about UCL services and opportunities, to help you settle in
We'll continue to add content to the guide over the coming weeks, and we'll let you know whenever there are big updates through a notification.
If you don't have an Android or Apple device, you can also access a web version of the app.