I have another type of visa


Please upload the following via your Portico account:

There are a number of other visa types which permit study and we need to check you are on the right visa for your course before enrolling you. Please upload the visa documents that you have, whether that's a BRP card, a share code, or a sticker/stamp in your passport. One of the UCL Enrolment Team with review them as soon as possible and let you know if we need anything else.

Important information about the Graduate Route Visa

The Graduate Route is very restrictive on study, and only permits study on a small number of courses that are not eligible for sponsorship under the Student Visa route.

This means that if you currently hold a Graduate Route visa, you will only be able to enrol on any full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programmes once you have obtained a Student Visa or another type of visa that permits full-time study. This also applies if you have applied for a Student Visa from within the UK, and currently have a pending visa application.

If you have any questions about this you can contact the Student Immigration Compliance Team via askUCL

Not sure how to upload your visa documents to Portico?