Open to all incoming Masters students, this short online course aims to provide you with the essentials tools for planning for your future.
Masters careers essentials
The new academic year may not be underway just yet, but for incoming postgraduate students, planning your year ahead as well as planning for your future after UCL can start now with UCL Careers’ Masters Careers Essentials course.
What is Masters careers essentials?
This short, optional online course is open to all incoming postgraduate students and aims to provide you with a useful set of starting points for thinking about your future career direction and successfully applying for what you want to do.
There are no formal assignments in this course and it’s designed so you can pick and choose the most relevant topics for you.
What will I learn?
By registering for this course you'll...
- Gain an early understanding of the graduate job market and know when to apply
- Explore your options and progress your career thinking
- Get practical tips and advice for making applications as soon as you join us
- Find advice on working in the UK and abroad
- Identify support available to you at UCL ahead of the new academic year
How do I access it?
To access the course, please register
If you have any technical problems with signing up to the course, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.