The Student Funding Advisers offer support, advice and guidance to students who are struggling with money management or experiencing complex funding issues.
Face-to-face appointments suspended until further notice
To help look after the health of our community during the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Student Funding Advisory's face-to-face appointments are suspended until further notice.
Students still have full access to support. To speak to an adviser please open an enquiry via askUCL and let us know the issue you are facing.
Some of the issues we can provide support on are:
- Student Finance funding – applications, eligibility and appeals
- funding information around interrupting, withdrawing or repeating study
- support for independent students or those estranged from their family
- budgeting and money management
- other sources of financial support
Please note, the Student Funding Adviser works with current UCL students only. If you have not yet started at UCL but want to know how to fund your course, please look at the funding pages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.