Student Funding Advisors offer support, advice and guidance to students who are struggling with money management or experiencing complex funding issues.
To arrange an appointment with a Student Funding Advisor, please open an enquiry via askUCL to let us know the issue you are facing.
Support is available in telephone and virtual appointments, or in-person appointments.
Some of the issues we can provide support on are:
- Student Finance funding – applications, eligibility and appeals
- funding information around interrupting, withdrawing or repeating study
- support for independent students or those estranged from their family
- budgeting and money management
- other sources of financial support
Please note that Student Funding Advisors work with current UCL students only. If you have not yet started at UCL but want to know how to fund your course, please look at the funding pages or contact email@example.com if you have further questions.