The Student Funding Advisers offer support, advice and guidance to students who are struggling with money management or experiencing complex funding issues.
To access this support you should first email us letting us know your name, student number and the issue you are facing. Support is available on the telephone, by email or in a confidential one-to-one appointment.
Some of the issues we can provide support on are:
- Student Finance funding – applications, eligibility and appeals
- funding information around interrupting, withdrawing or repeating study
- support for independent students or those estranged from their family
- budgeting and money management
- other sources of financial support
Please note, the Student Funding Adviser works with current UCL students only. If you have not yet started at UCL but want to know how to fund your course, please look at the funding pages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.