National Student Money Week is a week of events to help you think about saving and managing your money.
This year the theme of National Student Money Week is 'Where I Live'.
Join UCL Funding Advisory, UCL Accommodation and Students' Union UCL in the North and South Cloisters for competitions, giveaways and information on:
- Cost of living and renting in London
- Your rights as a tenant
- Financial support available from UCL
- Ways to save on living and renting cost
- How to save and manage your money as a student
- University of London Housing Service and their Private Housing Guide
- UCL Accommodation's #HousingAdvice website
- Students' Union UCL Housing and Accommodation page
- Student Funding blog on how to reduce your rent