Where you can find support if you have difficulty accessing or completing your online assessments on the AssessmentUCL platform.
Please use the guidance below to identify the correct channel for your query or issue.
Log in issues
- Please ensure you have checked your login and password is valid well in advance of your assessment.
- If you cannot log into the platform, please contact the IT Service Desk.
Before your assessment
- Up to the start time of your assessment please contact submit your query via askUCL.
- Example queries include being assigned to the wrong assessment instance.
During or after your assessment
- Submit an Assessment Query Form – a link to this form can also be found on the assessment page in the AssessmentUCL platform.
- Example queries include issues relating to the content of the assessment itself, such as an error in a question; technical failures including upload problems.
- Note that you will not receive a response to your reported issues until after the assessment has taken place. Any evidence submitted as part of your query will be considered before any outcome decisions are made and communicated to you.
- You should not contact your department, tutors, or any other inbox with these queries. All queries will be passed on to the relevant parties where required.
For issues relating to Extenuating Circumstances, such as becoming unwell during an assessment, you should follow the Extenuating Circumstances procedure.
If there is a problem with AssessmentUCL
If AssessmentUCL is unavailable while assessments are taking place, we will contact all impacted students and departments