Results Day 2018 will be Thursday 16th August. This is when UCL will make decisions on applications based on their examination results.
Did you meet the conditions of your offer? Here in UCL Department of Science and Technology Studies (STS), we are looking forward to welcoming the future class of 2021! It's an exciting time for everyone.
Below, you can find essential information about our degree programmes.
Which degrees do we offer?
UCL Department of Science and Technology Studies (STS) offers two undergraduate degrees:
• History and Philosophy of Science (BSc) - UCAS code: V550
• Science and Society (BSc) - UCAS code: L391 (Note - this course is currently titled 'Science and Society', but changes to 'Sociology and Politics of Science ' for 2019).
- Does STS still have places available?
We anticipate filling our programmes from the cohort of offer holders we already have. However, please visit the UCL Results Day 2018 webpage for information on all UCL vacancies in Adjustment, in case we do have any spaces.
- Who do I contact at UCL to discuss a place?
• Log into UCAS Track from Thursday 16th August to view your up-to-date decision on your application. No decisions will be made before then.
• Visit the UCL Results Day 2018 webpage.
• Call the UCL Admissions Office on +44 (0)203 370 1215
• UCAS has some useful information: A-Level Results Day UCAS
- I want to study History and Philosophy of Science BSc or Science and Society BSc
Do you have a confirmed offer to study in the Department of Science and Technology Studies for 2018? Or are you interested in applying for 2019? Contact us now. Staff are available to discuss our programmes and opportunities.
• STS Reception Desk on +44 (0)207 679 1328
- I need more information on your courses/department
You can find information about our two BSc courses at the links above, under 'Which Degrees do we offer?'. If you have questions about the admissions process, visit our Undergraduate Admissions FAQ. You can find information about the department elsewhere on the site - try ourAlchemy.
How can I check my application decision?
Log into UCAS Track from the morning of Thursday 16th August to see if your place at UCL has been confirmed! If it has, while you're waiting for the session to start, get started on the STS1Book.
All final decisions will be made on the 16th of August, so please make sure to check on that morning.
Adjustment is for students who have exceeded the conditions of their firm choice elsewhere – see UCAS’s website for more information.
UCL programmes with places available through Adjustment will be listed on the UCL Results Day 2018 website on Thursday 16th August.
UCL does not participate in UCAS Clearing.