Current PhD projects are a blend of methodological and applied research in the field of Bayesian methods in health economic evaluation. We aim at creating a research team, including the main and secondary supervisors, in order to mix the relevant expertise, e.g. from the statistical, economic and clinical perspective.
Interested potential candidates may inquire about projects by emailing Dr Gianluca Baio in the first instance.
- Health economic evaluation of HPV vaccination
- Health economic evaluation of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Full Bayesian methods to model utility measures using mixture of distributions
- A modelling framework for estimation of benefit using single arm clinical trials
- Bayesian computations for the Expected Value of Partial Information using Gaussian processes and INLA
Full Bayesian methods to handle missing data in health economic evaluations