Download and install SPSS
Before you start
- You will need your UCL user ID and password.
- You must read the UCL Computing Regulations (Acceptable Use Policy).
- This activation works for SPSS Windows/Mac/Linux, version 22.
- 1. Access the software database
Click on the link below to access the database and follow the relevant instructions to download SPSS.
- 2. Install SPSS on your device
Click on the link below and follow the relevant instructions for your device.
How to install SPSS on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7/8 and Mac OS X
- 3. Activate SPSS
Follow the link below for instructions on how to activate the downloaded software. You have the option to choose a standalone authorized user licence or a concurrent user licence.
How to activate a user licence for SPSS
During activation you will need to enter the licence server details lic-spss.ucl.ac.uk. They're accessible when connected to the UCL network - wired, wireless or via VPN.