The Director's Office manages the full range of responsibilities and tasks that need to be undertaken for the effective running of the School.
Director of SSEES
Professor of Slavonic and East European Studies
Tel: 020 7679 8750 (Internal 28750)
Office hours: Thursdays 13:00 - 15:00
PA to the Director
The Director’s PA supports the Director and oversees the work of the Director’s Office, which is the centre of the School’s public relations and news output. The PA organises events under the auspices of the Director’s Office and is Secretary to the Committees chaired by the Director.
Tel: 020 7679 8751 (Internal 28751)
Professor Zoran Milutinović
Professor of South Slav Literature and Modern Literary Theory
Full profile >
| || |
Operations and Resources Manager
- Research grants
- Evening Courses
- Safety Officer
- Senior Fire Evacuation Marshal
Tel: 020 7679 8803 (Internal 28803)
Senior Administrator (HR & Accounts)
- Human Resources – staff recruitment and induction of new staff, payroll, maternity leave applications, probation and appraisal of staff, staff sickness absence, affiliate academic applications
- Finance – advice on and approval of iExpenses, reimbursement forms and purchase orders, banking.
- PA to the Assistant Director
Tel: 020 7679 8801 (Internal 28801)
Events and Projects Administrator
- Event management – project manages one-off conferences and other events developed by SSEES.
- Assists with management of research projects - event coordination, financial reporting and costing research proposals.
- Responsible for administration of PGTA contracts – recruitment, queries and financial management.
Tel: 020 7679 8754 (Internal 28754)
- Staffing administration - in support of the senior administrator
- Office procurement
- Estates issues and queries
- Reprographics - access and issues
- Computer Rep - Issues with passwords and access to UCL systems
Tel: 020 7679 8800 (Internal 28800)
- The General Assistant supports the Director’s PA and the work of the Director’s Office. This includes clerical duties, helping to organise the events under the auspices of the Director’s Office, contributing to manning the reception and other relevant duties as required.
Tel: 020 7679 8752 (Internal 28752)