Dr Robert Jubb
Teaching Fellow in Political Philosophy
- Name: Dr Robert Jubb
- Position: Teaching Fellow in Political Philosophy
- Room: 3-15
- Telephone: 020 7679 4945
- Fax: 020 7679 4969
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Jubb is a Teaching Fellow in Political Philosophy, and the Director of the MA in Legal and Political Theory in 2010-11. He completed his doctorate, which defends a kind of Rawlsian contractualism, in Oxford in 2009 and has since been teaching at UCL. As well as various interests, particularly in the related problems of complicity and non-compliance, flowing from his doctorate, he has an as yet unfulfilled interest in Rousseau.
- ‘Which Rules: Terrorism as Expanding the Social Space of Battle’, Review Journal of Political Philosophy, Vol. 6.1, 2008, pp. 136-154.
- ‘Basic Income, Republican Freedom, and Market Power’, Basic Income Studies, Vol. 3: Iss. 2, Article 4.
- ‘Logical and Epistemic Foundationalism about Grounding: The Triviality of Facts and Principles’, Res Publica, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 337-353.
- ‘On the Significance of the Basic Structure: A Priori Baseline Views and Luck Egalitarianism’, Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy, forthcoming.