We welcome proposals for posters from students and researchers working in an area of science, culture, history, language, or literature on topics related to the interface between food, medicine, and culture to the present day. This includes but is not limited to:
- pharmacy, phytochemistry, and pharmacognosy;
- food and nutrition studies;
- history of science, medicine, and technology;
- economic history;
- Chinese and other Asian studies;
- museum and conservation studies;
- cultural studies;
- medical humanities; and
- biomedical and natural science research.
Research need not be complete, and we invite posters of research in progress.
TO SUBMIT A POSTER ABSTRACT:
- Send your 300-word abstract to Jen or Francesca at uclspicesandmedicine(at)gmail.com with the heading "UCL SPICES 2019 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION"
- DEADLINE: rolling
- Include your full name, contact info, and affiliation, a full list of contributing authors and the format (landscape or portrait) and size (A0-A3) of your poster.
- Stands will be provided; please ensure to bring pins.
- Any changes to abstracts, late submissions or questions may be emailed directly to UCLspicesandmedicine @ gmail.com .
- UCL Graduate School: Guidelines for Poster Production