Departments & Centres
Use the links below to visit departmental and centre websites for further information on study options and research specialisms.
UCL Anthropocene brings together researchers from across disciplines to articulate and address the problems that the Anthropocene poses for our collective future.
Led by the Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences (SHS), the new Social Data Institute will amplify UCL’s advanced research and teaching in social data and methods.
SHS Health, Mind and the Social brings together researchers from across disciplines to articulate and address the challenges within these fields.
Use the links below to find out more about our Research Centres and specialisms.
- UCL Anthropocene
- Constitution Unit
- Environment Institute
- Centre for Digital Anthropology
- Institute for Subjectivity and the Cultural Imagination
- Laboratory for the Ethnography of the UK
- Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice
- Centre for the Evaluation of Development Policies
- Centre for Transnational History
- Centre for Research on the Dynamics of Civilisation (CREDOC)
- China Centre for Health & Humanity
- International Centre for Chinese Heritage and Archaeology
- Centre for Applied Archaeology
- Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM)
- Centre for Audio-Visual Study and Practice in Archaeology
- Environmental Change Research Centre
- Climate and Water Research Unit
- Coastal and Estuarine Research Centre
- The Equiano Centre
- Migration Research Unit
- Urban Lab