- News 2013-14
- Professor Christine Orengo elected member of EMBO
- Prof Ivan Gout receives BBSRC Responsive Research Grant
- Dr Saul Purton receives BBSRC funding for Network in Algal Biotechnology
- ISMB members awarded Wellcome Trust Sir Henry Dale Fellowships
- Dr Saul Purton awarded four BBSRC 4-year PhD Studentships
- Professor Waksman elected to German Academy of Sciences
- Professor Perkins receives Alexion Pharmaceuticals grant
- Biosciences staff win UCL Provost's Teaching Award 2014
- Dr Emmanuel Boucrot Awarded a Prestigious Lister Institute Research Prize
- Senior Academic, Research and Teaching Fellow Promotions 2013-14
- Professor Chris Kay awarded Fellowship by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Dr Alan Lowe receives funding for Holographic Super-Resolution Microscope from LMCB, UCL
- Wellcome Trust Multi User Equipment Award for 'Using Structural Mass Spectrometry for the Study of Large Macromolecular Machines'
Wellcome Trust Multi User Equipment Award for 'Using Structural Mass Spectrometry for the Study of Large Macromolecular Machines'
Published: Nov 10, 2014 10:50:48 AM
Published: Nov 10, 2014 10:45:47 AM
Published: Nov 10, 2014 10:41:30 AM
Professor Perkins receives Alexion Pharmaceuticals grant
20 August 2013
Congratulations to Prof Steve Perkins, who has been awarded a grant of $98,733 for 6 months initially, from Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The grant will fund one Post Doctoral Researcher.
Read more about the work of Prof Perkins Lab
Page last modified on 20 aug 13 16:42