How to Book
- Click on the course you want to book from the list above
- This will direct you to the correct page on the UCL online store
- To make a booking, click on the blue ‘Book Course’ button
- Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- You will be asked either to register as a new customer, or login to your account if you have previously booked with us
- You will then be asked to complete some enrolment details we need to book you on to the course. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, please click the blue hyperlink at the top of the page ‘I am not the Attendee’ and complete the correct information.
- The final screen will ask you to pay for your course securely by entering your credit or debit card details.
Once your booking has been completed, you will promptly receive a confirmation email.
- Three day courses – £240
- One week courses – £400
- Two week courses – £800
- Three week courses – £1,200
- Evening courses – £360
- Foundation (ten weeks) – £3,750 ***Early bird discount until 29 Feb 2020
Summer School Foundation fees can be paid in full at the time of booking or in two instalments:
- The first instalment is £1,750 and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The second instalment of £2,000 is due one month before the course starts.
All the other course fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
10% discounts are available for UCL current students and staff. To claim this discount, you will be asked to enter your UPI number (available on your UCL ID card) when making a booking with the online store.