Please watch the video about applying to the Slade, which includes instructions about uploading your portfolio, before proceeding.
Video: Portfolio upload instructions 2022-23
If you are applying to the Slade, please note the application deadlines as follows:
MA/MFA Fine Art: 6 January 2023 via UCL
BA/BFA Fine Art: 25 January 2023 via UCAS
After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email from UCL inviting you to submit your portfolio. Please allow up to a week for this email to arrive.
BA/BFA applicants: Please use your 10-digit UCAS number (not your student ID) when filling in the forms
Portfolio submission deadlines
MA/MFA Fine Art: 16:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 10 January 2023
BA/BFA Fine Art: 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 8 February 2023
Please watch the video carefully and spend time putting your portfolio together before uploading.
- The system is very sensitive. Please make sure that you:
- Enter your name and email address in exactly the same way on both forms
- BA/BFA applicants: please use your 10-digit UCAS number (not your student ID) on all forms.
- Be careful not to add spaces to your UCAS number
- Please use the ImageUpload.docx template for your images (this in the unique folder you will be sent after applying)
- If you encounter any problems/an error message whilst submitting your portfolio, please DO NOT try to resubmit your portfolio. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure about submitting your portfolio, please contact us before starting the portfolio submission process so we can help you.
For further information about our progammes