Book a place
This one-day conference for school technicians offers a choice of workshops covering a variety of topics and an opportunity to network with other technicians.
- workshops covering all subject areas
- a keynote speech
- an opportunity to network with other school technicians
- a market place of organisations and suppliers.
This annual conference is organised by IOE, UCL's faculty of education and society, and the Association for Science Education (ASE). It draws on their significant expertise in science education and rich history of providing high quality professional development.
Who it's for
This conference is for science technicians working in schools or colleges in the UK.
You can choose to attend one workshop from each session. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
By the end of the conference you should have:
- some practical ideas for use in the classroom
- a clearer understanding of health and safety at work
The fee is:
- £80 for members for the Association for Science Education (ASE)
- £125 for non-members
You can join the ASE now and pay the membership rate. Find out how to join the ASE on the association's website.
Lunch is included in the fee.
Book a place
Course information last modified: 7 Jan 2022, 09:01