SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in Clinic
- Online Support
- Writing Lab Rules
- Writing Resources
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- Other UCL resources
News & Events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
The SELCS Writing Lab
A Support Centre for the Enhancement of Student Writing Skills
The SELCS Writing Lab is a free service for undergraduate and MA students within SELCS and CMII, as well as affiliate students in the Faculties of Arts & Humanities and Social & Historical Sciences, and the School of Slavonic and Eastern European Studies (SSEES).
New for 2015
- WORKSHOPS. Interested in attending a workshop? Check the Workshop page for details of the new sessions on offer through January and February.
- PhD WRITING FORUMS. From February 2015 the Writing Lab will offer a series of Writing Forums for PhD students in SELCS and CMII. See our Workshop page for details.