The MSc in Policing is aimed at police and professionals from related agencies (e.g. the National Crime Agency) wishing to become future leaders and managers
For 2020 entry, this programme is only accepting applications for study via distance learning.
Please see the full list of Graduate Taught programmes for information on other programmes available or revisit this page in October.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
Module information is available via the links below (pdf).
- Ethical Policing (SECU0024)
- Foundations of Security and Crime Science (SECU0031)
- Models of Policing for Crime Reduction (SECU0026)
- Police and the Public (SECU0025)
- Quantitative Methods (SECU0028) or Designing and Doing Research (SECU0027) (you will take one of these)
- Security and Crime Science Dissertation (SECU0045)
Students choose three of the following:
- Cybercrime (SECU0043)
- Horizon Scanning and The Changing Nature of Crime (SECU0056)
- Intelligence Gathering and Analysis (SECU0034)
- Introduction to Cybersecurity (SECU0038)
- Investigation and Detection (SECU0033)